1. Creation of a mixed echelon by all involved bodies for the BAN OF FREE CAMPING.
2. Maintenance of the fire station for 12 months of the year, with our goal of upgrading it to a permanent level.
3. Maintenance of the forest network and installation of 5 water tanks of 15 cubic meters each, by the Prefecture of Piraeus
4. Installation of fire extinguishing networks in the settlements of Skala, Megalochori and Limenaria, 5 kilometers long, by the Ministry of the Interior and installation of fire hydrants at regular intervals.
5. Restoration and cleaning of streams. Construction of a bridge on the Megalochori-Limenaria road. Construction of rainwater drainage networks in all 3 settlements, by the Ministry of the Interior.
6.Definitive study of a water reservoir for rain collection and flood protection on our island.
7. The process of an emergency plan for the evacuation of settlements and protected areas has started in cooperation with the Region.